Pure Kangen Water Flyers

Some helpful tools for your Enagic business...

You can purchase these as templates then get them printed where ever you want or you can purchase them already printed at $12 per pad. 100 leaves in each pad, or 100 pages. Very good value. Plus postage

Letterbox flyer #1




Letterbox flyer #2





Letterbox flyer #3





Make The Change #1





Make the Change #2





Make The Change #3



# 3 Out Of Stock Right Now


Kangen Water Trial #1






Water Trial #2


Water Trial # 3



Water Trial # 4




Buyer Be Aware


Discovering Kangen Water # 1


Discovering Kangen Water #2



 Discovering Kangen Water #3


Plain Water Bags
  Water Bags 5 Lt $5.00 each



Chlorine Drops $5


Amazing Mister - Put in your car your house where ever you want it
I add essential oils into the beauty water and it fills the house/car with amazing smell


 

$20.00

Air Humidifier for Home Office Portable USB Aroma Diffuser Car Mist Maker
Put any of the drinking waters or Beauty water and some essential oil in the water, it is beautiful take it with you. ( It does need to be plugged in to power/USB to work.

Message me or email me for any of these products.
Email: gail.bottomley@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gail.bottomley



Want to just buy the Templates of the Flyers above? Then information below is what you need to read. Or contact me :-)
I use JOP in Whangarei to print all my flyers they are very well priced. There phone number is
09 4388313 and this is their email address info@jop.co.nz  When contacting them be very precise in what you want. All the flyers are best printed as A5, I order them as A5 Pads, they are rip off pads, that way they won't end up all over the floor of the car or office.The Pads have 100 leaves in them, which is extremely good value.
When you ask a printer to print them for you and add your name etc you will need to send them the PSD file, that is vital. If you are only getting them to print them with no name or anything then send them the JPEG file.
Here is the quote and pricing I have from JOP in Whangarei:


When you order you will need to pay up front and you get 5% of order when you do also please note that Freight is included in the price which is great as they are quite heavy pads due to the weight of the paper they use.



You can print them yourself of course.

When you choose which one or ones you want, then message me from FB messenger or email me gail.bottomley@gmail.com tell me what one/s you want and I will give you my bank details.
If you live out of New Zealand then you can pay via Paypal my email is same, gail.bottomley@gmail.com just make sure either way to tell me your paid, or I won't know.
If you buy more than 2 flyers Templates we can give a discount.

Here is the link to Drop box for all the Demo flyers, they are all in Word and come from the EWS site.
Link for Drop box to download files for Water and Business Demonstration Click Here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog